Join Parthena Rodriguez, RYT-200 and certified Ayurvedic Health Practitioner recognized by the National Ayurvedic Medical Association for "Better Habits, Better Life with Ayurveda." Our habits may be the single most important factor in determining our health and well-being. Daily routines can determine our level of awareness and consciousness as well as our mental, physical, and spiritual health. In this workshop, you will:
· Learn the secrets of the 5 element theory according to Ayurveda, the most ancient healing science in the world.
· Understand what the three doshas are and how they relate to you and your health.
· Know how time of day, season and age affect your doshas.
· Become familiar with specific harmonious routines that will improve the quality of your life.
Those who have experienced this workshop and understand Ayurveda say:
* I connect better to my body
* I eat better and am able to make better food choices
* I take better care of myself
* I have tools that help me to feel less stressed
* I understand how my constitution, age and environment affect my health
* I am more aware
55-minute private consultations will be available after the workshop as well as Monday, July 17. Consultation includes pulse & tongue diagnosis and addresses specific health concerns with recommendations for diet, lifestyle practices, herbal & other supplements. Time slots available for consultations:
Workshop price: $25/drop-ins welcome
Monthly LPS Members receive an additional 15% off
Private consultation price: $75/by appointment only/call 724-557-9206 to book.